ST - Last Weekend

Sarah Peck speckld at ime.net
Wed May 12 18:21:30 PDT 1999

Howdy all!

I went to the East's Crown Tourney last weekend.  It was held in
Quebec.  Beautiful!  But that's not why I'm writing.

As we were driving back to Maine, we passed a house bricked in a black
and white checks! I kid you not -  it was the damnedest thing I've ever
seen (remember, I teach middle school -- damnedest things are an
everyday occurrence)!

I didn't react in time to yell STOP! so I didn't get a picture.  I
couldn't get over what I was seeing.  But fear not, I plan a foray back
up north just to get a picture!

Hope to see you at Blue Goose and/or Warlord!

Tiernan

--
Sarah "Toys!  I can't do this &%@# job without my toys!" Peck

home: speckld at ime.net