ST - Apprentice Tea - Where's Jack?

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Wed May 19 14:39:04 PDT 1999

I've been unable to reach Corwin (Jack) of late and have a couple of questions about Warlord Prizes and the Apprentice Tea.  If anyone sees him, would you tell him to contact me at either

aslyn at onramp.net  or (972) 306-8363.  I'll be working on the scroll from hell tonight (yes, the Warlord Scroll) so that means the ringers on the phone will be turned off, but he can leave a message on the machine and I'll call him right back.

Muchas grass-e-us.

Aslyn (insensitive tag line to follow)

If you grew up anywhere in Texas, you knew at an early age they was selling
somethin' out there -- and it wasn't poultry!

     Deputy Fred in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, The (1982)

Aslyn Crystyn
aslyn at onramp.net