ST - Artisan To-Dos

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:29:11 PDT 1999

>From: "Ace" <aslyn at onramp.net>
>To: "Steppes List" <steppes at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: ST - Artisan To-Dos
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:09:09 -0500
>
>     B.    Does anyone have any table set-up plans for Sokol (I >assume
>from the 12th Night that we had the Gulf War A&S)?  If not, >does anyone
>have any ideas about how to best utilize the space for >display purposes?

There should not be any problems with setting out tables at Sokol. There are
enough tables to seat 500 people and enough space for it all as well. We are
only expecting 125-200 people at the event. 12th night and Coronation had
twice that many people.

Email Rita, lizdemeyners at yahoo.com, she is living with them at the moment.

>     B.    I'm also planning on sending out letters of invitation to >all
>Baronies and Shires (not only to advise them of the site change, >but also
>to specially invite them to our event);

Let me know, I can at least help paint.

>     C.    Any volunteers to do invitations?  See me before I see >you!  (I
>know who you are.....)

see above

>     A.    Anyone have any source material for Origami?  (Okay, >what's
>wrong with researching your site tokens?  And what's so bad >about origami?
>:-D )

Nothing at all if done well.

>     B.    If not origami, does anyone have any cheap ideas for site
> >tokens?

Either a beautiful keepsake or cheap and quick. The first might have a
chance of being kept, the second will not be.

Borek