ST - Phone list

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sat Jun 5 08:51:23 PDT 1999

For the Steppes letter, sent to the paid subscribers of said newsletter in a
that newsletter, gazed upon by the hungry masses of the barony who are
screaming for a new phone list. :)

This is optional. We do not need to know everyone's info. :)

Franchesca V. Havas
4419 Cedarcrest Dr.
McKinney, Texas 75070
972-529-1309