ST - Job Position - Artisan

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Wed Jun 9 13:00:50 PDT 1999

"Let your P.R. skills work for you in our fast-paced, team oriented environment"

I need a non-artisan (i.e. someone who will not be displaying at Steppes Artisan this year) to oversee a withdrawing\hospitality room for the Judges and our visiting Trimarian Laurels.  You would not be required to stay there all day.  Just keep an eye on the food and beverages, replenish the stock, and be available to the Trimarians should they need any assistance.

Apply Now!  Operators are standing by at aslyn at onramp.net

A.