ST - Job Position - Artisan

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Thu Jun 10 08:13:51 PDT 1999

>this doesn't sound like my cup of tea exactly, but have you thought of
>anything else you would like me to do?

Well....I'm at the point now where I need folks to volunteer for helping out
with set up, tear down, pre-cooks and kitchen.  The light list pesonnel and
format is being transferred from Warlord.  So....it just comes down to what
are you interested in helping out with?

When will you have time to discuss it?

Truth is...this is the best place for now! (Ha!)  I'm am going, going,
going!!!

>Maybe I will make my way over to Hal's tonight, and see you there.

Sorry I didn't get the message before then.