ST - phone stuff

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Mon Jun 14 08:39:48 PDT 1999

I got a call from Alfred Howard, Greybeard who is at a VA Hospital,
214-302-1947.

He needs someone to help him get garb together since he lost a great deal of
weight something like over 150 pounds. He has had three surgeries since his
heart attack. He wants to pay someone to make him a couple of new T-tunics.
He also wants someone to come and visit him.

I do not know this person, he talked my babysitter's ear off and kinda left
her with the impression that he is not all there. Do any you know who he is
and if any of his friends that can call or visit him, he seems quite lonely.
If a group of you want to go let me know and I will be glad to go so long as
I can find a sitter during the day.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas