ST - Fw: Word Fame

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Thu Jun 17 19:02:31 PDT 1999

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide

-----Original Message-----
From: Martha A. Compton <macpob1 at airmail.net>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 1999 6:44 PM
Subject: Word Fame

:I have just returned from the baronial storage locker.  It looks
:wonderful.  After opening the door, the first words out of my dainty
:mouth were "Hot (*******} damn!"  I was impressed with the new shelving,
:the organization and the neatness.  A great deal of time and effort has
:been put in to this of late and it should be recognized.  I want to pay
:electronic word fame to the individuals responsible.
:
:The new shelving as done by Fritz and Boric, et al is fabulous!
:
:I would like to thank the Warlord event staff and everyone else involved
:in un-loading the truck.  For the storage locker to look this nice so
:soon after any event is phenomenal, much less a Water-lord!.
:
:Well done!
:
:Impressed,
:Muireann
:--
:Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt &
:dance like nobody's watching.
:
: