ST - Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:15:58 -0500

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Thu Jun 24 17:15:40 PDT 1999

Greetings --

The Ansteorran College of Heralds is planning to hold a consultation table
at ATYC. As a fundraiser, we are planning to offer full-service submissions
for an additional fee. This means that the submitter can have their name
and device researched, their forms filled out, and their device drawn for
them at the table rather than having to return to their local group to get
this done.

Of course, this plans requires artists, and I am looking for people
willing to spend some time drawing armory at ATYC. The table will be held
inside the air-conditioned hall and we will have a variety of heraldry
books as visual resources.

The table will run at the following times:
Friday 7/9 10 AM - noon
1 PM - 4 PM
Saturday 7/10 10 AM - noon
In addition, we are planning an armory coloring party during the
(inevitably long) court on Saturday afternoon.

If you can help out, please let me know when you might be able to be there
so I can make sure we have enough artists at any given time. I do not read
this list so please e-mail me privately.

I very much appreciate any time you can give to this consultation table.
We hope that it will be a big success both in encouraging heraldic
submissions and in raising some money for the College of Heralds.

Yours, Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Armillary Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide