ST - Baronial OP

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:12:45 PDT 1999

>From: wesley williams <jmww at airmail.net>
>To: "'steppes at Ansteorra.ORG'" <steppes at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: RE: ST - Baronial OP
>Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:14:11 -0500
>
>The big hold-up on the new Domesday Book has been that I am going >through
>the online OP, finding all awards listed for the people on >my list. I have
>finished A-L so far. And knowing that the online OP >was last updated in
>October, I got from Sara last night a list of >the awards given at Warlord
>and Coronation so that I can add those. >If someone has the similar list
>from 12th Night, please contact me.)

>This should go a long way toward recreating the Baronial OP. I'll >finish
>it off as quickly as I can. Maybe I can get it to you at next >week's
>business meeting.

I will not be at business meeting, could you send me an electronic copy of
the domesday so I can use it as a base for the Baronial OP? We can extract
just SCA name and awards and publish those on the web to make it easier for
others to find out what people have been awarded and make recommendations
for things they should get.

I am in hopes everyone will send me what awards they have so I can get the
Ansteorran OP corrected and up to date. It would make what you are doing
more accurate.

I could also use from everyone what names they have been given awards under
and what their current name is so I can have Zodiacus make those changes as
well. Dates for awards are important for precedence.

Borek