ST - This weekend

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Fri Jul 2 16:11:34 PDT 1999

Aslyn, you go on and get serious any time you need to, lady.

And anybody else who can remember it, an extra verse or
two of the Traveller's Hymn might be appropriate as well.

Fare ye all well, wherever ye may fare.

Amra / Kihe / Mike

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com