Fw: ANST - From the Crown

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Jul 13 17:24:27 PDT 1999

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide

----- Original Message -----
From: <DAFPIG at aol.com>
To: <barony at Ansteorra.ORG>; <Ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>;
<ansteorra-chivalry at Ansteorra.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 6:49 PM
Subject: ANST - From the Crown

: Unto the Fair gentles of our Kingdom of Ansteorra, does their Royal
: Majesties, Daffydd and Octavia send their warmest Greetings,
:
: WE wish to express our deepest gratitude to the gentles of this fair
kingdom
: for the kind words and deeds that were sent our way this past weekend. It
is
: our greatest desire to rule this land fairly, justly and to the utmost of
our
: ability.
:
: We have been asked by many gentles about our Award Recommendation policy,
: Please pass this along to anyone who is interested.
:
: Award Recommendations will be accepted by snail mail or e-mail. PLEASE try
: have them to us 2 weeks BEFORE the event in which they are to be awarded.
: Include the candidates full correctly spelled name, group from which they
: hail, events that they will be at and clear, concise reasons why they
deserve
: the award.
: These items will make our job much easier, thanks! Remember that Anyone
can
: send in an award recomendation.
:
: WE have also been asked when would be a good time for individuals to give
: private oaths and gifts.  WE will be Sitting in State for 2 hours at
Queens
: Champion.  This is a wonderful time for those gentles wishing private
words
: with us.  Our Herald will be taking a list of names on the day of Queens,
so
: please plan to contact him on that morning.
:
: Daffydd & Octavia
: Rex           Regina
: