ST - Ssshhhh!!

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Fri Jul 16 08:34:09 PDT 1999

Hey everybody....come here.

Some of you may have not heard about Val and Mahdi's recent misfortune.  In
short, the bad news:  their van was...apprehended once again.  The good
news:  Mahdi went searching for it and found it shortly thereafter.  The
bad news:  in keeping with the clueless nature of theives, guess what they
stole?  Yep, Mahdi's brand new, never been fought in, custom made armour
(made for his birthday - yes, his birthday suit);  all of Val's calligraphy
supplies (and the project she was working on for Artisan);  and various
other things.

The other good news:  they've recently moved to Duncanville.  The bad news:
 that's expensive, and doesn't allow for luxuries such as....new armour.

So where do you and I fit into this equation?  Well, I know that Mahdi
armour was made locally by (I believe) Duchess Larissa's fiance.  I also
know that Mahdi and Val were hoping to enter Crown this Fall.

So...I know there's been a lot of hats passed lately (and for very worthy
causes), but....what do you guys think about either taking up a collection
or volunteering our time to help Mahdi get another suit of armour for
Crown?  I think there's time to do it if we get a move on.

As for Val - don't worry.  The Baronial\Kingdom scribes are hard at work on
re-supplying her calligraphy needs.

So, let me know what you think.  These are some great folks who (at least
for me) epitomize chivalry and nobility.  And I also know first hand the
importance armour that fits and works _for_ you.

And please...let's keep this one quiet (no cross posting, etc.)

That's my rant for the morning.

Love,

Auntie Aslyn