ST - Ssshhhh!!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:04:22 PDT 1999

HI.  Baron Duncan indeed made that armour, with some help from Drake,  and
he and Muhadi have started scheduling time to recreate the suit.

We were all very stunned and sad.

The armour was black with red ornamentation, and white lions on the grieves.
  Since all of the materials sans labor were a birthday gift, we were triple
sad.

If anyone has seen it, or has friends in some of the other medieval groups,
please ask them to watch for it, in the interim, Duncan and Muhadi talked at
ATYC, and we are getting ready to try it again :)

It is wonderful that so many people care :)

Larissa