ST - Ssshhhh!!

phil phil at globeco.net
Tue Jul 20 00:56:59 PDT 1999

I will talk to my household and see what we can come up with one way or
another.  I don't driving to Lewisville, but don't know how much help we
would be.  Most of my members are new and haven't gained alot of experience.
I can cut leather and would be willing to learn how to shape the metal parts
of the armour.  Just keep us informed, thanks.
Angus
of the Household Stonegate
By land or by sea our enemies we shall conquer.