ST - Off line - A note from Aslyn

Aslyn Crystyn aslyn at onramp.net
Sat Jul 24 23:04:12 PDT 1999

A frightening thought, isn't it?  : D

Yes, kids....I'm going to teach.  I start on Monday.  And *what*
am I teaching?  ESL - at two really cool schools in Garland.
Another cool thing is that I get to use any small, hidden shreds
of creativity that I may possess to teach these kids (not per se
a cirriculum).  So, if you guys have any ideas about how to teach
context to kids who have a rudimentary understanding of English -
give me a shout.

As for being on line - I'm back on the Hampster 2000 (my little
486 computer).  So...talking may take a while (which, for some,
will be a relief - to be sure.  : D  )

: D

Miss Lamb