ST - Free Grass!

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Tue Jul 27 11:04:02 PDT 1999

At 12:52 PM 7/27/99 , you wrote:

>OOH!  OOH!  May I please have some free grass?  I just love spider plants!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.  Congratulations, you are the proud
owner of spider grass clippings.

>You are welcome to bring them with you to POPULACE at our house on >Friday
(7/30).

Cool!  But...um....how do I keep this little terranium in a zip lock baggie
alive until then?

> which reminds me, EVERYONE COME  ON OVER!  bring a small >munchie, drinks
provided.

....followed by a rousing game of Heraldic Twister!

just kidding...

but really, guys.....Ms. C. is the "the hostest with the mostest!"

Aslyn