ST - july populace

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Tue Jul 27 11:14:51 PDT 1999

For those of you who are coming to populace on friday 7/30 and don't
know how to get here:    Fritz and Catrin's
            Ron and Kellie Hardy
            4609 Swiss Ave.
            Dallas, TX  75204
find your way to I75, to downtown Dallas.  Exit Haskell .  Turn East
(that's left if you are travelling south on Central).  Continue on
Haskell to Swiss Ave.  Turn left.  Go through  the intersections at Peak
and Carroll, then past Moreland.  We are the second house on the left.
It's pink.  Really.  OR
Find your way to I30, to downtown Dallas.  Exit Carroll.  Turn left.
Continue on Carroll to Swiss Av.e  Turn right.  We are the second house
on the left in the second block.  It is still pink.  214-821-1223 if you
get lost,.

Catrin