ST - Need help about a merchant at 20th Ann . SEARCHING FOR

Patrick Bureau pbureau at home.com
Sat Aug 7 08:35:53 PDT 1999

I am seeking to speak with a merchant that was at 20th anniversary in Ansteorra.

He is a bow making, was introduced to me as Baron, Black Arrow from Aetenvelt (arizona area anyways)

I have made a payment on a promise of 2 bows , and I yet to hear from him.
I am out a few hundred dollars (yes we all make a mistake in life of paying cash in advance. this is not what this is about)
and I trust still that he will provide me with my bows.

If anyone knows this person, or knows how to reach him in any way or form (email/fax/telephone/snail mail...)
please send me email...

Thank you very much.

Patric de Long-Coeur
pbureau at home.com