ST - Steppes Artisan and the Domesday Book

Wes Williams jmww at airmail.net
Thu Aug 12 16:39:32 PDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Franchesca Havas <ches at io.com>
Subject: ST - Steppes Artisan

>Can someone do a recap of the awards given out?
>
>Sincerely,
>F. Havas

And, if someone does have a list of the awards given at this year's Steppes
Artisan, may I please have it to include in the Domesday database? The same
goes for Coronation and Twelfth Night. I have the Warlord list from Sara,
but not these---I was as disappointed as anyone that those awards weren't in
there.

Incidentally, send any corrections for the Domesday book to me at
willw at chisd.com. Some of you already have and I'm incorporating them into
the database for next time.

By the way, some people have asked if it is Domesday or Doomsday. Both are
correct. The Old English was Domesday, meaning "day of judgement" (domes
being the Latin genitive of dom [judgement]. Hey, this Latin stuff does
work!)