ST - Steppes Artisan and the Domesday Book

Wes Williams jmww at airmail.net
Sun Aug 15 12:19:20 PDT 1999

I did find you in the Online OP under Muireall de Bretagne.
Your listing now reads: AoA [as Muireall de Bretagne] (5/23/92), CRANE [as
Muireall de Bretagne] (5/24/97), THISTLE [as Muireall de Bretagne]
[Costuming] (1/16/93), CIM [as Muireall de Bretagne] (1/8/94), ML [as
Muireall de Bretagne] (5/28/94)

Thomas