ST - Youth Rapier tournament!

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Thu Sep 2 14:45:33 PDT 1999

I'm so glad you asked...

Elfsea Defender, September 24-26, will proudly host the *FIRST*
(as currently scheduled) Youth Rapier Tournament in the kingdom of
Ansteorra.

The youth tourney will be held after the adult rapier tournament on
Saturday of the event.  The format will be decided based on the number
of entries.  Will there be prizes?  Of course there'll be prizes!  Prizes
so great, you'll wish you were young enough to enter!

Some loaner equipment will be available.  Youth rapier fighters *must*
be authorized before the tourney -- there will be few, if any, on the
spot authorizations.  If your young fighter needs training or authorization,
contact your local or regional youth rapier marshal.  Since the Steppes
does not yet have a local youth rapier marshal, please get in touch with
valentyn at home.com for info.

Valentyn