ST - October Meeting

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:04:28 PDT 1999

Rumor has it that the October meeting is at my house :), and now that we are
moved in, I wanted to share that address and location with everyone.

The address is 1603 Northland in carrollton.

The main cross streets are Trinity Mills and McCoy.

My home phone humber is 972-245-9707, I will post a more complete map when
it gets closer to the meeting date.

A reminder tho.... Please bring chairs if you have them.  The room for the
meeting is our play room and is a good size with some window seats built in,
just not too many chairs :)

Larissa