ST - Fall Court

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 05:07:45 PDT 1999

>From: "Wayne Ross" <wayner at languy.com>
>To: <steppes at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: Re: ST - Fall Court
>Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:43:58 -0500
>
>To which I reply:
>As I stated before, competitions that add to the flavor of the event >have
>been a part of past events. I just questioned having lists >solely because
>that's what is typically done at events

And I understand your concern and you are right to say that we should not do
something for the sole reason that we have done so in the past or at other
events. My point is that if people want to compete, in whatever form they
wish to compete, then they can do it at 'Fall Court'. If this means holding
a list, whether scheduled or impromptu, then that is up to them and for
their enjoyment which is the purpose of this event. To have fun  ;)

Borek