ST - Demo at Quinfest

phil phil at globeco.net
Thu Oct 7 01:35:41 PDT 1999

Greetings Lords and Ladies.
     On the 16th of October Quinlan holds thier annual festival (Quinfest).
This year the SCA is getting involved.  The group of fine people that form the community in the area have spoke with the Chamber of Commerce and they agreed that it would be a fine addition to the festival.  There have been two stories about the demo in the local paper and rumors of a third with pictures are spreading.
     I realize that this is the same weekend as Crown Tourney, but I am asking those who are not going,  to come and lend a hand to a small, but determined band of people.
     We are looking for artisians of all kinds and fighters both light and heavy.  Any archers that wish to attend let me know and I will provide a target, (melee arrows only please.)
     There will be a large pavalion set up but if you would like to provide your own that will certainly be ok.
     Bring your Armour, bring your Arts, come with big hearts, warm smiles and help our Society grow.
     I will be posting the actual write up this evening for anyone who wishes to read it.
     BTW, cooks if you would like to display samples of your wares for the populace to try, that would be great.
     Let's make this a great day for the Society.

You can e-mail questions directly to me at Phil at globeco.net.

Supporting the Dream

Angus Gaeta Claich
(mka Phil Foster)