ST - Festival d'Italia

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Sat Oct 9 10:36:04 PDT 1999

I just got back from the Festival d'Italia at downtown Dallas' Neiman
Marcus, (working this weekend at the infomart), I could not believe that I
had spent one hour looking around all five floors and still did not see
everything! Beautiful Renaissance costumes! (Different every week) Opera
costumes! Music, cars, Leonardo d'Vinci brass plates to make your own
rubbings off of, puppet makers creating acutal miniture armor of the
period, (careful they only speak italian, from Sicily no less), I stood
and watched as they carefull created a beautiful breast plate! Watch out
though, 400.00 each is a very tempting price!! The puppet show, wow, wish
I had gotten there on time to watch it all but only caught the big fight
scene of two armored knights going at it, good fight! It was incredible!
You all have got to go!! It is all over October 23rd.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com