ST - Aslyn's new e-mail address

Aslyn aslyn at onramp.net
Tue Oct 26 20:46:09 PDT 1999

Hey everybody!

Thanks to the *real geniuses* at Verio (onramp.net) who suddenly decided that Ansteorra.org was an agent of evil spamming and blocked my list subscriptions (and who implemented a really ridiculous set of hoops to jump through to resolve the problem), I've taken my business elsewhere.

So....in a day or two (today is October 26, 1999), my new e-mail address should be:

aslyn2 at mindspring.net

Yes, believe it or not, "aslyn" was already taken (which means I must have an evil twin out there, huh?).

Hope everything's going "swell" in your corner of the neighborhood.  :--)~

'Love you guys,

Aslyn