ST - Populace tonight

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Thu Nov 18 11:04:42 PST 1999

mailto:tcox at arrow.com
>From Elspeth de Forbeys

Populace meeting will be At the home of   My Husband and myself.
November 18.

If you cannot access the attached bitmap El Dorado is off ScottMill road
just South of Trinity Mills.
Jackson and ScottMill streets make a square with Josey Lane and Trinity
Mills. you can take Trinity Mills
west from the Tollway, or east from I-35. From Trinity Mills you will turn
left(South) on Scott Mill. El Dorado will be on you left. If you pass the
Post Office, you have gone too far. You can take Josey Lane North from
I-635(LBJ).
>From Josey lane turn right on Jackson.(just past Albertson's and
Blockbuster) At the Post Office you will make a 45 degree turn to the
left.
the name of the road changes to ScottMill. El Dorado will be on your
right.
The house is on the
left side of the road.
The address is 2115 El Dorado Way.