ST - steppes letter

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Mon Dec 20 14:31:00 PST 1999

Greetings Good Gentles of Steppes,
Twelgth Night will be right around the corner by the time you read this. I
hope that all have a good time at this event. Thank you to those that have
been a huge help to get this event underway. They include my invitation
crew: Mistress Lasair and Duncan Hepburn (the invitation designers) and
John, Elsbeth, Mistress Lasair, Lisa (new to Steppes and the SCA) and Ches
for painting so many invitations. Thank you to my set up crew that went out
to the site to set up the garland in the hall: Borek, what would we do
without you?, Fritz, Aslyn, and John, and Duncan. And finally to my gate
crew that so graciously also were my advance registration crew: John and
Elsbeth. Thank you all for being there for me so that this event can go off
with out a hitch (yes, I am crossing my fingers).
Genevieve