ST - Warlord Security ad...

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Thu Apr 6 16:42:46 PDT 2000

	Just so you all know, I am recruiting security for Warlord. It is very
important to me that all our guests not have to worry about their camp
while they are at the list or at court.
	I remember the days when you could ALWAYS, not just usually, walk off
and leave your camp, secure in the knowledge that no one onsite would be
dishonorable enough to mess with it. I want people to carry such memories
away with them this summer, too.
	If you are willing to help in this endeavor, please email me at
iainmacc at juno.com

							Yours in Service to Ansteorra and The Dream,

									Iain MacCrimmon