ST - Fw: Directions to Nicole's

Alasdair MacEogan maceogan at home.com
Sat Apr 15 08:53:27 PDT 2000

No supplies are necessary, unless you have some house paint you don't want
anymore.   The workday will start at 2PM and the party will begin at
approximately the same time.  :)

We will be drawing/painting some tapestries.  There is also the possibility
that we may the invitations to work on, for those of you are more interested
in painting on a table.

And, let's not forget the ever important...moral support.

We will definitely appreciate whatever kind of help anyone can provide.

Thanks heaps :):):),
Margarite.  Event steward.