ST - Steppes Artisan Aug 5

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 1 16:28:57 PDT 2000

there are tables in the hall, the listing that I will be posting is not an
assigned list. Once you arrive at the hall your will be assigned a table.
They did not like the way I did it last year, pre-assigning tables so I have
been asked not to do it this year. :(

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas