ST - Scribes?

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Sun Aug 13 19:11:46 PDT 2000

Hi,
I was going to post tomorrow about it but since you asked....
Scribes will be at their Excellencies Fritz and Caitrin's house on Tuesday
the 15th. The following month Murieanne will be taking over scribes and will
be at her house. I have asked her to post directions in the Steppes Letter
so I am sure that will be forthcoming.
Genevieve de Courtanvaux