ST - new to area

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Sun Aug 13 19:40:25 PDT 2000

Hello, there.  What particular activities are you interested in?  Steppes has a
large number of guilds, both light and heavy fighting, a wide variety of events
held throughout the year to attend.  If you need information on any of these
check out the baronial website at www.steppes.org.  Or just attend the populace
meeting it is coming up on August 24th.  If you need directions, just let me
know. I can send them to you.

Isolde von Rugen