ST - interests

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Sun Aug 13 19:55:47 PDT 2000

Wow!  Ok, there are a number of folks that I can help direct you to.  Let's see:

Duchess Larrissa is a both a belly dance instructor and more notably a garb
goddess. She is holding a middle eastern dance class at her house on Thursday
nights about 7pm.  To discuss this with her further email her at
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com.  I happen to fight heavy weapons and could along with
several others in the barony help you get armor together.  Ld. William Ironwyrm
is our local archery marshal he runs a target archery practice at Eastfield
college.  I believe his information is on the baronial website under Archery
Marshal.  The information for the culinary guild and minister of children is
also on the website.  I unfortunately don't know those folks, yet.  Their is
also information for the bardic guild, I believe there as well.

If you need anything else just let me know,

Isolde von Rugen