ST - September Calendar

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 06:17:24 PDT 2000

 Looks okay to me.  One small problem with the website, though.  If I click on populace meeting, a map to Fritz & Catrinn's comes up.  People will need to know that populace is not there.  Perhaps you should post Tadgh's address there:  3000 Cornflower Drive.  That way, people will know not to come to my house, as is printed in the Steppesletter.  Just a suggestion.

Arianne

  Ches <ches at io.com> wrote:
We have just finished working on the calendar tonight and would like those
of you online to look it over, send corrections, and additions.

Please remember that everything you see on this list I have an email
confirming that the person indeed wants the information posted to the
newsletter. In some instances they are not posted to the webpage by request
of the same person. If you want something posted please send me permission
to print it otherwise I will not.

Duchess Willow, will you be teaching your ME Dance Class in September?
October?
Gamers Guild, are you only meeting once in September?

ALL **** Do you want to move any activity that you are sponsoring on the day
of Business or Populace to a different night?

1 FRIDAY
2 SATURDAY
3 SUNDAY
Archery Practice, 12 til 3 pm at Eastfield College's Archery Range
Adult and Youth Fighter Practice-Flagpole Hill, 2 pm
4 MONDAY **LABOR DAY**
5 TUESDAY
Business Meeting - La Madeleine
Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano from 7pm-10pm
6 WEDNESDAY
Rapier Practice, WHRC 8pm-10pm
7 THURSDAY
Renaissance Dance, WHRC
Middle Eastern Dance - Dss Larissa's in Carrollton
8 FRIDAY
9 SATURDAY
10 SUNDAY
Archery Practice, 12 til 3 pm at Eastfield College's Archery Range
Adult and Youth Fighter Practice-Flagpole Hill, 2 pm
11 MONDAY
Open Library at Ld Sharn and Ly Marion
Bardic Circle, Ly Bianca's,
12 TUESDAY
Heraldic Commentary - Ld Erc's
Clothiers and Textiles Guild - Ly Elspeth's
Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano from 7pm-10pm
13 WEDNESDAY
Rapier Practice - WHRC
14 THURSDAY
Middle Eastern Dance - Dss Larissa's in Carrollton
Populace Meeting
15 FRIDAY
16 SATURDAY
17 SUNDAY
Archery Practice, 12 til 3 pm at Eastfield College's Archery Range
Adult and Youth Fighter Practice-Flagpole Hill, 2 pm
18 MONDAY
Open Library at Ld Sharn and Ly Marion
Gaming Guild Double Dave's at Campbell and IH 75.
19 TUESDAY
Calligraphers' and Illuminators' Guild, Muireann's
Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano from 7pm-10pm
20 WEDNESDAY
Rapier Practice, WHRC 8pm-10pm
Ceramics Guild, Ms. Lasair
21 THURSDAY -
Populace: Check the website or Call the Seneschal.
Middle Eastern Dance - Dss Larissa's in Carrollton
Renaissance Dance, WHRC
22 FRIDAY
23 SATURDAY
24 SUNDAY
Archery Practice, 12 til 3 pm at Eastfield College's Archery Range
Adult and Youth Fighter Practice-Flagpole Hill, 2 pm
25 MONDAY
Open Library at Ld Sharn and Ly Marion
26 TUESDAY-
Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano from 7pm-10pm
Heraldic Commentary - Ld Alasdair's
27 WEDNESDAY Rapier Practice, WHRC 8pm-10pm
28 THURSDAY Middle Easter Dance - Dss Larissa's in Carrollton
29 FRIDAY
30 SATURDAY

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas