ST - September Calendar

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 15 12:23:26 PDT 2000

It is listed. It is called youth and adult fighter practice as all types
of fighting, light and heavy, youth and adult, and boffer, occur at the
hill on sunday.

There is about 4 other heavy fighter practices occurring around the dfw
area that are not advertised by request of the sponsor.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com