ST - LOOKING FOR Fighter practice (from the Rialto)

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Aug 27 19:38:06 PDT 2000

The major fighter practice for Steppes is held on Sunday at Flag Pole hill.
There is one more that I am aware of that is open to all, but that is on
Wednesday Night, August 30th. It is in Carrollton. Most people are getting ready
for Gothic War, which is next weekend that I know and will be packing up to
leave as early as possible on Friday.

There might be a PRIVATE practice that night, but I do not know who or where.