ST - Movie Night

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 05:12:27 PDT 2000

ESA = Estimated Start/Arrivals

Something like ETA, but also for starting instead of just arriving.  You can
say, "we're having movie night and we'll start about 8:00pm, but the doors
open at 7:30pm," so people know when they can arrive and when they'll start
missing the movie.  It helps if you want to be sure that people don't show
up TOO early!

                                        ---= Morgan