ST - Steppes Fighter Practice 12-31-00

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Sun Dec 31 09:24:09 PST 2000

Greetings Good Nobles and Kind Gentles

Considering the wind chill for this afternoon is forcasted in the twenty
or teens, and that the region is under a "snow alert", I am canceling any
official practice at Flag Pole Hill for today.

This is my last official act as your Knight Marshal.  As of Twelfth Night
I will pass the office to my successor, Mordoc Von Rugen.  I have been
blessed in the last two years with much support from the Barony and its
Cantons.  Thank you all very much.  Please continue to support the
fighters of the Steppes by supporting you new Marshal.

Forever in Service to the Dream,
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino