ST - Engagement Announcement

Peet, Melinda PeetM at GourmetAward.com
Tue Dec 12 11:37:11 PST 2000

Arabella,
Here are the words to the beautiful poem Airaklee wrote and recited this
past weekend.
Ceinwen~
----

Your Favor
by Airaklee Wolf

Favors hold a special place in my heart.
They give strength to the weak.
They give fortitude to the weary.
They give warmth to the lonely heart.

Favors are worth more than gold.
Favors are worth more than silver.
Favors are worth more than jewels.
A favor's worth is only measured in the highest coin -- Love.

Favors make the weakest man strong.
They make the cowardly into heroes.
They make the unadorned radiant.
They make the meek into a deadly force.
Favors hold a special place in my heart.

There is no distance too far to go -- for a favor.
There is no foe too strong to fight -- for a favor.
There is no barrier too high to climb -- for a favor.
A favor shows a lady's love and there simply is no greater force than that.

Your favor holds a special place in my heart.
Your favor will never leave my grasp willingly.
Your favor is the constant guardian of the greatest power -- Your Love.
Your favor holds a special place in my heart.