ST - Quiet Nightt in the borderlands

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Dec 23 21:52:20 PST 2000

And a Happy Hanukkah too.

This is just incredible quite. All the lists are lulling me to sleep! But
alas, my daughter found the Christmas closet and well, now I am wrapping
feverishly, totally exhausted. Hubby is was killing something with Runes,
now he is watching Shaft. The kitchen is full of baked goods and the pantry
is just chocked full of other goodies for the family gathering this holiday
eve. It is bursting now that we had a pleasant visit from the Borek-Santa.
:)

Tomorrow will be the reading of 'Twas the night before....

Joy to all near and far. Thank you to all you wonderful people here. You
have definitely made my year. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas