ST - Email addresses

Ches ches at io.com
Sun Feb 20 09:22:19 PST 2000

It would be once a month on this list only and not shared with any other
list anywhere. All I ask is that the membership please not share the list
with anyone else outside this list.

I may be late on the listing but I know that it will help those of us that
"lose" our address books due to a virus or computer melt down. Which for
some odd reason has been happening quite often these last two months. :)

That is my main reason for doing it on other lists. Losing the information
due to a computer problem or the whole computer. I fortunately keep the most
valuable of info on disks and one hard copy of mailing labels just in case.
I also back up the newsletter online in a secure UNIX server so that I can
retrieve it in case my darling husband Kerry decides he needs to tweak my
windows 2000 server again. :)

We will try to be a fighter practice today if anyone wants to talk to me in
person about this.

Sincerely,
FHavas
Dallas, Texas