ST - Officers' reports

Aslyn aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 22 18:34:50 PST 2000

C&I Guild

Thanks to all who came, saw and painted at last month's meeting.  I, and the
Kingdom, sincerely appreciate all your hard work and support!

We *will not* have a meeting in March as we will be at Gulf War!  We will
resume our meetings in April.  Hope to see you there!!!

Thanks a bunch!

~Aslyn

Ceramics

I thoroughly enjoyed the company of Cairenn and Keara Ryan at last month's
meeting.  Keara's most recent Majolica masterpiece defies description.
Just...just wait until you see it.  Keara also had a wonderful idea for a
project for Warlord.  Contact me or come and see us at our April meeting (as
we'll be at Gulf Wars during our March meeting) for details!

Until then, have fun!

~Aslyn