ST - Fw: crash space

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Mon Jan 3 10:16:22 PST 2000

I just got this e-mail this morning and decided that since I know won't be
able to provide them with crash space I would post it to the Steppes list to
see if anyone wanted to volunteer to take them on for the weekend. If you
decide you want to do this then please contact me so that I can let them
know. Thanks,
Genevieve