ST - Clothiers Guild

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Jan 25 11:33:15 PST 2000

Clothiers Guild is tonight at my home for anyone wanting to come. We will
be working on the, um, unfinished parts of our 12th night outfits. :)

I am going to be doing a royal blue dyeing job then a purple one if anyone
wants to bring something to throw in the machine before I clean them out
after this work out. :)

4419 Cedar Crest Dr.
McKinney, Texas
972-529-1309

take 75 north past Plano, past the 121 entrance ramp and take the Eldorado
Pkwy exit. You will know you are in the right area when you start seeing
the stars in the sky. :)

You will go west on Eldorado. You will pass some houses that are to die
for, no I do not live there, and pass two traffic lights. After the second
light you want to look for two things, the fire station and a neighborhood
called the Legends of Mckinney, if you see a Krogers you have gone too
far. Turn into the neighborhood, (a left), take your second left, count
three houses down on the right. There is a basketball hoop set up next to
my house, and Pooh is still out side with his santa hat on. I will try to
light him up for you all. :)

Since it is going to be sooooo cold I will stoke the fire and have our
annual liquor tasting, so bring your liquors for us to test. :) I will
also have some hot water/milk for you all to use to make chocolate or tea
with.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com