ST - Re: ES - Baronial College childrens classes

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu Jan 27 06:20:14 PST 2000

This is a tentative list of possible children's classes at Elfsea
Baronial College, Feb 5 at UTA.  Not all of these classes are confirmed.
Also note that the Academy of the Sword track includes a class on
children's chivalric (boffer and youth chivalric) fighting at 5 pm.
Parents must also be present for this, but your child can get authorized
to fight "just like my parents".  Taught by Agilwulf the Loud.  Should
cover rules, armor and weapons standards, etc.  Forwarded by Suzanna,
herbalist

 Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
 Elfsea Minister of Children 817-447-3636
 Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne