ST - Gulf Wars

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:55:16 PST 2000

Howdy All,

I have a few questions for this list:

Who is going to Gulf Wars?

Who is going to camp in the Steppes Encampment?

Do we want to have a communal kitchen or 'do our own thing'?

Do we want to have a party? When? Theme?

If there are enough people going, should we rent a truck or trailer to carry
all the stuff? [Since this is a group effort of the War, I would think the
barony could fund or at least subsidize this for us.]

Can we put the Steppes A&S entries for the General A&S War point together to
show our group effort for Ansteorra?

For those who will be fighting, Do you have your Ansteorran Tabards? Do we
want to make Steppes Tabards or put the steppes Ensign on the Tabards to
show that the Steppes was there for them.

Just a bunch of questions off the top of my head. Let's have fun with this.

HL Borek Vitalievich Volkov, CSM
Arbalest Herald - Returns Herald, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Sheik Da'ud ibn Auda, al-Jamal Herald

The supreme happiness of life is
the conviction of being loved for yourself,
or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                               ~Victor Hugo~