ST - Oaks meeting

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Mon Jan 31 12:35:30 PST 2000

You are invited to an Oaks Dinner

Who: If you are an Oak of the Steppes
What: A pot luck Dinner
When: February 21st @ 7:30 PM
Where: At Fritz and Catrin’s house
Why: Because we seek your counsel on matters regarding the Steppes
How: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Oaks,
You are the backbone of this group chosen to be an Oak because of your
work in the past, present and future here in the Steppes.
Your years of service to this barony give you a unique and valuable
perspective on the Steppes.

We seek your counsel.
Please make plans to attend.

On February 21st we will host a potluck dinner for the Oaks of the
Steppes.
This will be a working dinner as we discuss several matters concerning
our group. As this is a weeknight please be prompt so all can get home
at a reasonable hour.

Please bring a covered dish to feed 8-10 people, the choice of food is
up to you. Bring you favorite! We will provide soft drinks.

Map available
Email me privately
rhemail at flash.net

Fritz and Catrin