ST - Gulf Wars

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:03:06 PST 2000

>From: "Wayne Ross" <wayner at languy.com>
>To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: Re: ST - Gulf Wars
>Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:01:45 -0600
>
>Just a clarification, Genevieve. During Gulf Wars, at any time that >their
>Excellencies Steppes need our service or assistance, or in >case they are
>in a court, we will be assisting them. Their Majesties >will have 25 or so
>other people in attendance as entourage, so I >believe they can manage
>without us, and our first responsibility is >to our barony.

I was going to say something myself, but did not feel it was my place.....

I have worked with Crown in the past and they have, so far, been fair and
reasonable to those who are there to help them. It is a good thing to be
dedicated to the commitments you have made to TRM, and your efforts should
and will be applauded. TRM are good people and they understand that their
entourage have other interests and occaisionally will need time of their
own. They may even want to join in on those activities Themselves. TRM's do
like to have fun too!  ;)

Borek